26 July 2015

The Art of Narcius

Corrado Vanelli, more known as Narcius in the digital art community, is one of my favourite contemporary digital painters. Since I’ve joined the cg illustration arts I have admired his works, and nonetheless, his charismatic person. 

What attracts me most in Corrado’s alluring paintings are the wonderful palettes he creates and the pleasant lighting he works with. I also like the smoothness of his brushes and the design around each concept.

I am suspiciously fan of his ethnic aesthetic choices. The particular facial features and skin tones of his characters are all exquisite choices, for my taste.

Corrado is Italian, and as you can see, he carries on the old traditions of classic painting to modern interpretations. Bravissimo!

 


Visit Corrado Vanelli's Portfolio: www.landofsecretarts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts ^.^