30 July 2016

Puddle, a short Horror story by A. Renne Hunt

5 out of 5 stars!

Puddle is a short story, which reads more like a fantastical anecdote, since the person telling the story is an elderly woman – one who witnessed and survived an incident with the terrible, dreadful puddle.

A. Hunt said this was her first ‘real’ short story, and I am impressed. While I read, I could see there was plenty of suspense on the storytelling, the character telling the story would delay and keep the reader curious to listen what happens next.

The anecdote is the memories of an episode happening in the storyteller’s childhood, where she and another girl have been in the dangerous episode where there was a lot of rain and a lot of puddles which could potentially devour them – literally.

By the end of the story it all becomes very creepy, because we see --------- spoiler---------- and honestly, it was like a horror movie, I could see the scary scenes very graphically in my mind.

This short read is highly entertaining. If you like some of the old short stories from Stephen King – like I did when I was a kid - you’re going to have a great time with this one!

Visit A. Renee Hunt's website: www.areneehunt.com
Connect with the author on GoodReads: www.goodreads.com/AReneeHunt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts ^.^