27 August 2016

The Art of Sanjin Halimic

I like the art of South Korean Sanjin Halimic a lot. I discovered him on ArtStation, since I have a portfolio there as well. What’s special about it? In my opinion, it is the way he mixes the old influences with new aesthetics and modern approach to Fantasy art.

I can see much of classic art lighting and use of colors in his work as well as some brush explorations to give the digital media a more painterly and traditional look. On the other hand, his aesthetical choices have influence of manga and some of the latest trends in digital art.

Another aspect of his work I enjoy is the themes. He can do some classic motives with a nice, personal appealing, making them as interesting as new.

 
 
 
 
 

Enjoy more of his work HERE: https://www.artstation.com/artist/sanjinhalimic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts ^.^